Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Why 99% of us are Pre-Programmed to Fail at Niche Marketing

For those of you reading most of the garbage out there peddled by so many so called web gurus, I'd say just throw it away 99% of it is pure junk.Invest in your business...one way or another your going to have to invest in your niche marketing business as with any other start up, most off-line business start ups actually expect to lose money for a least the first year, fortunately you wont, you'll be making money within a month to six weeks if you get this right. You know I asked myself these very questions over and over again when I began niche marketing, it annoyed me so much to see all my efforts simply crash and burn time after time, I couldn't for the life of me understand why someone else with a site almost identical to mine made money constantly while mine made almost nothing, and in many cases absolutely nothing...ZERO. You need to get your mind in the right frame and get rid of all the doubts before you do anything else, get this step wrong and you've more than likely already failed before you even turn on your PC.

Information is free if you look in the right places, feel free to browse the articles and step by step guides on my site as their free to view, but remember mine is just my opinion, so visit similar sites and forums and take notes, but please avoid the sales pitch junk where possible.Can I recommend any genuine step by step guides...Well actually there are two that I found to be genuine and useful, unfortunately the first that I used can only really be used for a basic outline and inspiration today, as its almost five years old and sadly no longer relevant.

3 comments:

  1. I have been reading your entries all through my morning break, and I must admit the whole article has been very enlightening and rather well written.
    Wave one noida tower
    Wave One Sec 18
    Sector-18 Wave One

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just couldnt leave your web site before saying that I definitely loved the quality information you offer to your visitors but i want to recommend that if anyone is interested investing in real estate then one can go for Paras Projects Noida and Affordable apartments in Upcountry.

    ReplyDelete