Monday, February 9, 2009

How Much More Money Do you think Internet Marketing

Affiliate marketing it great. You can make a lot of money. But how much more money do you think you could make if instead of you selling somebody else's product along with hundreds of other guys, you got those hundreds of other guys to sell YOUR product? Let's face it, you are never going to make the kind of money that successful product creators make by selling THEIR products. However, it doesn't just stop there. See, you can't just create any old product. It has to be something that people want. It has to fill a strong need. If the package looks great and you offer a high enough commission, trust me, you'll get the affiliates. Finally, you have to go out there and network. By hook or crook, you have to meet the players in the game. You have to let them get to know you. Show them that you're serious. Show them that you can be trusted. Let them see the products that you've created. I have earned this right because quite honestly, with all my success, I was taking the easy road to it. I was leaving way too much money on the table because I didn't want to do certain things that were holding me back.

5 comments:

  1. I have been reading your entries all through my morning break, and I must admit the whole article has been very enlightening and rather well written.
    Wave One Noida
    Wave One at Sector-18
    Wave one Tower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Site its so helpful for everyone who want do work from home. and its so helpful for seo job. Thanks to share useful post.
    Moving To Los Angeles | Moving To Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just couldnt leave your web site before saying that I definitely loved the quality information you offer to your visitors but i want to recommend that if anyone is interested investing in real estate then one can go for Paras Projects Noida and Affordable apartments in Upcountry.

    ReplyDelete