Monday, March 19, 2012

USA (New Hampshire) Case Management Application

RFP ID: SW-0497
Government Authority located in New Hampshire; USA looking for expert vendor for Case Management Application.
[A] Budget: Looking for Proposals
[B] Scope of Service:
(1) Vendor needs to provide Web based Case Management Application for Government Authority.
(2) Contract period shall be for five (5) year and it may extend for five (5) additional one year periods.
[C] Work Performance:
Performance of the work will be Offsite. Vendor needs to carry work in their office location.
[D] Eligibility:
- Onshore (USA Only)

More Info : http://www.7outsource.com/1033-usa-new-hampshire-case-management-application-rfp.html


8 comments:

  1. performance is either off site or onsite...but i think that the work should be good and appreciable
    SEO Services
    SEO Company

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really nice post .I like this post very much

    home design ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog and have been learning along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have loved reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very frequently.
    city center office space
    city center office space noida
    Noida commercial office space

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is an interesting point, it made me think a bit. Thanks for sparking my thinking cap.
    2/3 BHK apartments Wish Town
    Kosmos Projects in Noida
    apartments in Noida Sec.134

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very exciting post, I was looking for this knowledge but i want to suggest you guys that you should invest in noida projects like
    Ready to Move Flats in Noida and Supertech Upcountry Safari Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to say your website is really helpful but i would like to suggest you to invest in residential projects on noida expressway like Eldeco Group and unnati fortune.

    ReplyDelete